Becoming a Dad by Lisa Marshall and Johnny Antonelli
The First-Time Dad's Guide to Pregnancy Preparation (101 Tips For Expectant Dads)
Positive Parenting Book 4
Do you want to learn more about pregnancy and childbirth? If you want answers, facts, and more thorough tips, just read on…
You may be worried about how your new baby is going to affect your life. You may also feel inadequately prepared for such a huge responsibility.
Also, you're tired of spending hours surfing the internet to look for advice for expectant dads that will end with a mountain of contrasting advice and assumptions-based information, right?
Don’t panic anymore!
We have it all covered thanks to the close cooperation of midwives, parent coaches, psychologists, and other experts.
A step-by-step guide on pregnancy preparation based on real life experiences from expectant dads (and moms) that will give you only proven tips and those that have been field-tested by hundreds of men, who were in the same place you now stand.
Because your role is as important as the mother and you need to be prepared for fatherhood in the right way.
“New studies are finding that non-maternal caregivers play a crucial role in children’s behavior, happiness, even cognitive skills”- says Michael Lamb, a psychologist at the University of Cambridge.
This survival manual for dads-to-be gives you proven insights in order to be prepared for pregnancy and childbirth in a clear and sensible way.
In Becoming a Dad, you’ll discover:
- How obstetricians and midwives look at 40 weeks of pregnancy to help you know in advance what is happening in your partner’s mind and body, and how your child develops in the womb.
- How to avoid the most common parental leave mistake 99% of first-time parents fall into and the simple solution to prevent catastrophic loss.
- The little-known secret about nursery and spaces! This includes a special detailed list of essential gear and the “one thing” you must attentively check that could make the difference between life or death!
- Money management tips from expert financial planners on saving, insurance, and retirement; this alone will save you $23,890 (according to The College Board) and sleepless nights!
- How to get into a deep, soul-pleasing rapport with your lover….
- The most important thing you should do before childbirth. Missing this crucial step can take a serious toll on your relationship! You can find many affordable options in CHAPTER 3…Talking About The Future
- The 5 latest science-based solutions about diet and activities in pregnancy to maintain mental and physical fitness for your partner which also help to prepare for childbirth. Start picking up healthy habits you’ll want to pass on to your child.
…and much more!
As a bonus, you’ll get The Bump Hospital Bag Checklist!
The vast amount of information in encyclopedia-sized pregnancy books for first-time parents can be overwhelming for men.
“Becoming a Dad” is different.
This practical bite-sized guide will definitely prepare and empower you during pregnancy and beyond thanks to information and experiences tried and tested by hundreds of men!Amazon