Chakras, Breathing and Energy by Grandmaster Bey
A practice guide to energy, the 12 chakra system and how breathing activates them
Here’s what you don't know about stress management that’s going to save your life…
Can you feel your mental health slowly slipping away from you?
Do you want to take action and restore your energy to what it once was but don't know where to begin?
Maybe you’ve even tried a few things and seen a few doctors, but nothing seems to be working…
In today’s crazy fast-paced world of constant movement and stimulation, it’s completely reasonable that you feel a bit overwhelmed — most of us do!
But you don't have to just sit there and suffer through it.
There is an entire universe of possibility that awaits you beneath the surface.
The core of your being knows a truth beyond what you have yet discovered and, once you tap into it, you will be able to release the potential for something greater.
All the stress and sleepless nights will fade away… only to be replaced with determination and focus!
What’s the secret? The one trick that's going to set you free?
Well, there are a few, actually — and each one of them will be discussed in a way that will allow you to build yourself up, step by step, and seamlessly transition into a whole new way of being.
In Chakras, Breathing and Energy, you’ll discover:
- How meditation can become one of your greatest mental health assets — and what you can do to get started in your own practice today
- What the chakra system is and how they are connected to your physical body — better understand how to ground, center, and relax your body
- Why following an alkaline diet will completely transform your entire life in more ways you can count
- A deeper look at the truth behind your breath — experience just how powerful the simple act of controlled breathing can be
- The groundbreaking science behind Chi-Gong — what it is and why you should care
- The best breathing exercises you can use right now to calm your mind, body, and spirit in no time flat
- What happens to your brain when you calm your breath and meditate — and how this neuro-chemical switch can positively impact the rest of your day
… and much more!
It doesn't matter where you’re starting from or how much experience you do or don't have — you will be guided through every step of the process in a simple and straightforward manner.
No fancy terminology, no expensive bills, no insane time commitments.
All you have to do is choose yourself.Amazon
Read online Chakras, Breathing and Energy by Grandmaster Bey
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has its unique value.