Copycat Recipes by Ursa Bourn
Quick & Easy Everyday Meals to Prepare in the Comfort of Your Home
Do you love to dine out? Do you enjoy trying out foods from different restaurants but find them to be too expensive? Are you a foodie but also concerned about the health risks that ensue from consuming foods that are high in fat and calories?
If you want to save some money while still enjoying some of your favorite restaurant foods, you will love the restaurant copycat recipes that are included in this book.
These recipes will render meal preparation a breeze when you mix-and-match main courses from one restaurant with appetizers you enjoy from another and end with a third copycat dessert. Protect your wellbeing and finances as you invest more time in enjoying meals with your friends and family in your own home.
This cookbook series’ main objective is to offer you tried-and-tested recipe ideas that taste exactly like the ones from your favorite restaurants. In the second installment of this series, you will find many more of your beloved recipes from popular restaurants from all over the US, including:
- Cheesecake Factory
- Olive Garden
- Cracker Barrel
- Outback Steakhouse
- And many more!
Inside this cookbook, you'll also find:
- Wonderful breakfast recipes, like the “Hash Brown Casserole” dish from Cracker Barrel and “Sausage and Egg Muffin” from McDonald's
- Heartening soup recipes, including “Chicken Gnocchi Soup from” Olive Garden and “Walkabout Soup” from Outback Steakhouse
- Scrumptious chicken recipes, such as “Tequila Lime Chicken” from Applebee's
- Nutritious beef and pork recipes, like “Pork Carnitas” from Chipotle Mexican Grill and “Mongolian Beef” from PF Chang's
- Amazing fish and seafood recipes, such as “Shrimp Scampi” from Red Lobster and “Fish in Batter” from Long John Silver’s
- Popular vegetarian recipes, like “Veggie Balls” from Ikea and “Koreatown Tacos” from Veggie Grill
- Modern burgers and pizza recipes, such as the “Burger Recipe” from In-N-Out and “Thin Crust Pizza” from Domino's Pizza
- Satisfying pasta recipes, such as “Pasta Fagioli” from Olive Garden
- Delicious dessert recipes, like “Ice Cream Cupcakes” from Dairy Queen
Through Copycat Recipes, “restaurant” food becomes much easier to prepare at home!
Free on Amazon between March 17-20!Amazon
Read online Copycat Recipes by Ursa Bourn
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has its unique value.