Dropshipping 101 by Frederic Gosset
This is your ultimate step by step guide, with the latest and updated techniques to make money online, and reach the financial freedom you’ve always dreamed of. In Dropshipping 101, you will learn everything you need to know from scratch, about starting your own profitable online business with a Dropshipping Store.
The world has changed! You don’t have to rent a storefront and stock inventory in order to open a shop. You can get started at home, with nothing more than a computer, an Internet connection, and a bit of market research.
- Are you looking for a quick and easy way to get an additional source of income to your current job?
- Have you always wanted to run your own business from home, at a very low risk, with less than 800 dollars as a capital?
- Do you have the mindset and the drive to be your own boss and open a successful online business?
If your anser is yes … this book is made for You, start now to reach your entrepreneurial dream!
Dropshipping is an e-commerce sales method that allows you to sell merchandise through an online store and have the products shipped directly from the manufacturer to your customer. Some strategic techniques and tools will help you to automate the whole process, so that your business can run itself and make money for you while you are sleeping at night, with just a little effort from you. This is what you are about to avoid with Dropshipping 101:
- No huge financial investment and NO risk to start with.
- No piles of inventory sitting around.
- No trips to the post office.
- No hassle other than advertising and customer service.
- No common beginners’ pitfalls
Inside Dropshipping 101, you will discover all the current secrets and optimized techniques in order to reach your goal:
- How to start a Dropshipping business
- How to open your Dropshipping store
- How to choose your products and niches
- How to find reputable suppliers and form a long-term business relationship
- All the benefits and risks associated with Dropshipping
- Dropshipping mistakes that inhibit success
- Optimized Dropshipping techniques
- Required budget in order to start your business
- Marketing and advertising channels, you need to invest in
- How to optimize your online store to maximize your sales
- How to stand out and get ahead in the market
- How to create and develop a brand for your products
- Online Platforms comparisons: Amazon, eBay and Shopify
You’ll also find a long list of tips for beginners, so you won’t experience the common pitfalls that many others have.
99c on Kindle for a limited time!Amazon