Education in the Digital Age: How We Get There by Nadav Zeimer
Preface: Zachary Stein
What skills are recession-proof? How should you prepare your high school student for an uncertain future?
- Learn why jobs are in decline and what will replace them
- Understand how digital media production will replace some standardized testing
- Gain insight into how digital technology trends such as decentralization and open source could collide to challenge the nation’s largest corporations
- Study the history of economic trends and inquire into whether America is bound for totalitarian corporate rule or a drastic expansion of democratic values
- Explore the research on human bias and discover why anti-bias is crucial for economic growth
- Delve into the limits of artificial intelligence and how a digital native future inverts its role in society
- Question whether surveillance capitalism is something we should worry about
Digital Platforms Are the Most Profitable Companies on the Planet, and Poised to Transform Education…
A former software engineer, Principal Zeimer takes readers through an in-depth evaluation of how digital technology and economics are poised to transform education by examining the concept of academic capital.
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has its unique value.