Greatest Battles for Boys: The War on Terror by Ryan Rhoderick
Are you struggling to inspire your son to read and stay educated? Then keep reading…
Maybe he would prefer to spend his time playing first-person shooter video games instead of learning?
Maybe you find it hard to motivate him to sit down and read books that will educate and excite him?
Or maybe he sees history as a boring and unimportant subject rather than the essential topic of information we know it to be as adults?
So many books on the history of the greatest battles are littered with dull and uninteresting chapters. It’s a poor choice for boys who prefer adventures and games over textbooks.
Hence, the Greatest Battles for Boys!
Greatest Battles for Boys: The War on Terror brings all the best battles to the boys. It is a history book that is highly educational and exceedingly engaging, and fun to read. Your son will be struggling to put this book down and texting his friends that he won’t be online playing any games tonight!
We all know how important our history and heritage are, and providing your kid with this knowledge at an early age will give him a head start at school, set him on the path to success, and instill in him a hunger for knowledge.
Inside Greatest Battles for Boys: The War on Terror, discover:
- Scintillating information on the background of 9/11
- Details of September 11, the day that changed everything
- Haunting aftermath of the 9/11 attacks domestically and internationally
- Eye-opening insight into the inner workings of Operation Enduring Freedom and the 10-year hunt for Osama bin Laden
- Pre-war events leading to the Iraq War, including the Gulf War and the Iran-Iraq War
- Insight into the Iraq War and the capture of Saddam Hussein
- Revealing information about Operation Inherent Resolve
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has it's unique value.