How To Train Your Puppy by Madison Lee
Building A Perfect Friendship With Your Pup
Take the guesswork out of raising a healthy, happy and well-behaved puppies and learn how to raise the dog you'd be proud to be seen with in public with this definitive guide to puppy training!
If you've always wanted to own a puppy, but didn't end up getting one because of how unsure you are about your ability to raise one, if you want to learn how to get your puppy to listen to your commands without resorting to punishment, then this guide is just what you need.
Puppies are cute and friendly, but they are challenging to raise, especially if you don't know what you're doing. In this guide, you're going to be handed the complete handbook to modern, cutting-edge dog training techniques that will help you raise the perfect puppy and is short enough to be read in a short time prior to getting your first or next puppy!
Here's a snippet of what you're going to uncover in How to Train Your Puppy:
- Surefire ways to choose the right breed of canine for your personality type and needs
- Determining if everyone in the household is ready for a new puppy
- Bringing your puppy home and how to prepare your puppy for its first night in your home
- The ultimate guide to leashing and harnessing your puppy
- What to do when taking your pup out for his very first walk
- Effective techniques to help your puppy stop digging holes (to China!)
- Step-by-step instructions to teach your puppy how to fetch
- Time-tested methods that are ridiculously effective at house training your new puppy
- Foolproof steps to take when your puppy regresses to bad behavior
- How to completely understand your puppy's body language
- Proven ways to get your puppy to stop chewing and ripping everything in sight into pieces
- …and lots more!
Even if you've never owned a puppy before and are looking for pointers to help you raise a well-behaved puppy, or looking for proven tips to help you become a better dog parent, this guide has everything you need to raise an obedient and cute little puppy, no matter your level of experience.