Living Through the Mist of The Soulslonging by Brad Leslie
A journey through spiritual encounters with ancient spirits, Unveiling the souls secrets and rediscovering our true origins
Join healer, medium, and awakened businessman B Leslie on a spiritual journey as he unveils the power of the Soulslonging – the divine breath that awakened the soul of humankind and connects us all.
In this deeply personal memoir, Brad Leslie shares his transformative experiences with spiritual growth, the exploration of lost stories, and the awakening of the language of the soul.
This is not only his story but also that of an Egyptian princess and goddess, the Twelve Tribes of Israel, and the enigmatic pillar on Rachel's grave.
This book stands out among other spiritual books as it dives deep into the unique concept of
Soulslonging and its implications for our search for meaning and purpose.
Set forth on your own soulful journey and:
- Unlock the secrets of the divine breath that binds us all, connecting us to our true purposeand original state
- Explore the intertwined stories of spiritual entities such as Jacob, Rachel, and Santa Maria,uncovering the mysteries of the spiritual world
- Discover the everlasting relationships between an Egyptian princess and her descendants,and the connection of the Twelve Tribes of Israel with the stars
- Reawaken your innate sense of purpose through the guidance of ancient wisdom and theauthor's personal experiences
- Experience profound spiritual growth as you follow Brad Leslie's transformative journeyand uncover the hidden dimensions of your own soul
- Delve into the synchronicity that connects us to all things, including angels, spirits
Open your heart and immerse yourself in B Leslie's story as you rediscover the divinebreath that awakened the soul of humankind and find your way back to your original state.
Unravel the mysteries of the spiritual world that lie hidden within each one of us with thisunique and captivating narrative.
Take the first step towards your own journey of self-discovery and transformation.
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has it's unique value.