MIND Diet for Beginners by Ivan Burrows
The Complete Guide to Improving Your Brain Health and Preventing Dementia, Alzheimer's, and Other Diseases +28-Day Meal Plan +47 Recipes
The MIND diet combines the Mediterranean and DASH Diets to create a dietary plan that centers specifically on the brain.
The MIND diet is a diet for your brain health.
It is common knowledge that what you put on your plate can either improve or hinder your cognitive abilities, such as your memory, attention, language, etc. This book will show how easy it is to maintain a sharp and healthy brain with a proper diet.
- Are you healthy and fit and want to continue in good health? This book is for you!
- Are you starting to feel your age, and do you want to prevent a decline in your health? This book is for you!
- Do you have an autoimmune disease or a chronic condition? This book is for you!
Our health is in our hands, and it is time for every one of us to take charge of our lives by using our food and nutrition to beat diseases and transform our health.
Scientific evidence has shown that certain foods cause illnesses while others help prevent illnesses. Is that not great?
But we must do our part in maintaining our health. We are what we eat, and what we feed into our body will determine how well our body becomes physically and mentally fit.
Most times, the medicines we think we need are just in a cabinet in our kitchen which can address problems of obesity, acidity, bloating, depression, heart disease, thyroid, brain disease, and even cancer.
MIND Diet for Beginners: The Complete Guide to Improving Your Brain Health and Preventing Dementia, Alzheimer's, and Other Diseases provides a step-by-step guide to healthy living through a healthy diet. With this book, you will understand more about food and your health and how food impacts your physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
In this book, you will find:
- how food impacts your health
- explanation of why we crave junk foods
- importance of food, how it nourishes the body
- how micronutrients influence the first three years of a child’s life
- list of highly acidic food to avoid
- how hormones and the gut affects our overall health
- list of foods that boost the immune system
- details about gluten intolerance or sensitivity
- how to avoid type 2 diabetes
- what are the main risk factors for dementia
- how to prevent Alzheimer’s disease
- what are brain-healthy foods
- difference between good and bad fat
- 28-day meal plan
- 47 breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes
And many more!
Food is the fuel that powers good health. So, it’s crucial to keep tracking what food you put into your mouth. When food is eaten the right way, it may solve more than 50% of our problems. Certain brain diseases can be prevented if we incorporate brain-healthy foods.
Knowledge is power, and consuming as much knowledge about food as possible is advisable. It is never too late to learn. All you have to do is pick up this book and read it.Amazon
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has its unique value.