Own Your Career by Drake Elliott
Get Unstuck and Into a Role that Serves You – The Complete Guide to Career Development, Job Success, & Professional Fulfillment
Has your life become some boring and monotonous repetition, day after day, and week after week?
Are you waking up every morning dreading the fact that you have to go to work? Just waiting for the weekend, when it’s only Tuesday…
Do you dream of a life where you are actually excited to jump out of bed and get productive with the day–a life of freedom and fulfillment that leaves you satisfied and happy?
Did you know that over 50% of Americans claim to be dissatisfied with their job?
As scary as this statistic might be, it also means that there is a substantial amount of people who arehappy with their work–and you can be too!
Smiling as your alarm goes off and effortlessly dancing your way towards the shower doesn't have to be the stuff of fantasy.
With some awareness and a bit of redesign on your outlook on life, you can seamlessly build the life of your dreams. And when you incorporate the right tools and techniques, you can move from feeling completely stuck to absolutely thriving in no time at all.
In Own Your Career, you’ll discover:
- Why your career should be serving you, and how you can shift your focus so that it does
- How to isolate and fully tap into your life purpose
- 7 of the most powerful social skills that will give you an unfair advantage over your peers
- How to ace any interview and land the job of your dreams
- Novel insight for knowing when it's time to change your career, as well as how to choose a new path that is aligned with your truest desires
- Why you shouldn’t quit your job right away–how to develop a strategic plan of action that will have you earning a living while you pursue your passion
- A step-by-step guide for launching from your current career into a whole new life
- Why networking is the #1 key to success when it comes to career change, and how you can expand your own network ten-fold
… and so much more.
Changing your career doesn't have to be some big scary thing that leaves you frozen in place for years on end. You don't have to continue to sit there, just dreaming of a better life.Amazon