Speed Reading by Camille Cowher
Fast & Easy Speed Reading for Beginners How to Read Faster in 1 Hour!
(For Beginners, Techniques, Made Easy)
Personal message from the author:
“My Father was such a smart man and he always had a lot of great books at home in his library. As a young child I loved to read his books. As a result, I learned speed reading very young. When my own kids got into high-school and their school reading assignments became a bit daunting – I taught them in one day how to speed read – which helped cut down on their level of stress tremendously. I'd like to help others acquire this fantastic skill that has helped me for over 30 years. ”
— Camille Cowher
Become a Speed Reader Today!
This book is right for you if:
- You want or need results fast
- You like books that get straight to the point about what they are sharing
- You would like to get your work or school assignments done faster
- You don’t have time to read a 400 page book about what happens to the neurons in your brain when you are reading – and other mind numbing sh%*t like that.
You’re about to discover the no-nonsense, easy and practical strategies that will help you master the art of speed reading.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn…
- This book will teach you Speed Reading techniques you can use today
- Devour books in half the time it used to take
- Get your school assignments finished on time
- Tackle boring material quickly and easily
- Learn how to fool your mind into going faster
- Plus Speed reading hacks to help you keep improving your reading speed over two weeks
- No frills, No FLUFF, Straight to the point information!
- Appropriate for High School, College, and Professionals!
The book is on discount $0.99 on Amazon now
Read online Speed Reading by Camille Cowher
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has it's unique value.