The Bitcoin Book by Matthew Underhill
A Beginner's Guide to the Future of Finance
A personal message from the author:
Bitcoin is so new, and currently so misunderstood, I felt compelled to write this beginner's guide to help show people the amazing benefits of this revolutionary technology. I've been in the space for 5 years now, and know firsthand how daunting Bitcoin can be to newcomers.
However, I have written this extensive (yet friendly) guide to show everyone how it works, why Bitcoin is similar to gold, why it's price will climb in the coming months and years and how to safely buy and store these digital assets, along with much more! Learn how to become your own bank and take ownership of your personal wealth!
Bitcoin is the future of finance and this beginner's guide will hold your hand through this realm of digital currencies. A must read for anyone who is crypto-curious and it also makes a great gift for that special person you may know who has expressed an interest in Bitcoin.
Let's drop the jargon filled and confusing books on Crypto and prepare yourself for the rabbit hole of Bitcoin in this friendly beginner's guide. You will become a Bitcoin Black Belt in no time with this introduction to the future of finance. I look forward to seeing you in the new economy.
— Matthew Underhill
Here’s just a little of what you’ll discover inside:
- Bitcoin 101 – a Detailed History of Cryptocurrency
- Common Bitcoin Myths and Misconceptions addressed
- Why Was Crypto Made? The Secret to Why Bitcoin Will Revolutionise Finance
- The Simple and Surprising Reasons Why Bitcoin is Similar to Gold
- Learn Why the Price of Bitcoin is Expected to Rise
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Buying Bitcoins
- Learn How to Store These Digital Coins Safely
- Learn About Other Leading Cryptocurrencies
- An Introduction to Bitcoin Mining, Investing and Trading
- And Much More…
Read online The Bitcoin Book by Matthew Underhill
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has it's unique value.