The Future of Disruptive Technologies by Dr. Srikanth Gaddam
Impacts on Business, Workforce, and Societies
Embracing Disruptive Technology & Leveraging – Each for Career Development is Possible — If You Keep Reading!
When Dr. Srikanth Gaddam’s 15-year-old son broached the possibilities of landing a high-paying programming job without a college degree, he had to pause and reflect. After all, “even Bill Gates or Steve Jobs did not complete college but became billionaires.”
On the one hand, society has conditioned us that college is the ultimate mark of success. On the other, it takes 10,000 hours to master anything if you’re truly keen.
This spurred author, angel investor, and seasoned entrepreneur Dr. Srikanth Gaddam to gather insights on the best technologies for people, young and old, to begin to study and master — whether or not they decide to undergo formal education.
With the aim to educate and encourage every reader to adopt disruptive technologies, as well as to understand their impact on the future of businesses, workforce, and societies, “The Future Of Disruptive Technologies” was born.
Throughout this insightful book, readers will:
- Learn how Cloud Computing is used to innovate in cheaper and faster ways
- Find out why Big Data is the new “oil” — the new raw material for businesses
- Understand how futures are reinvented with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Educate themselves on why Data Privacy must be a priority in Cybersecurity
- Immerse themselves in all the new ways people behave and interact with machines
- Discover a world where dreams become reality — virtual and augmented realities
- Find out how 5G networks are transforming lives at high speed
- And so much more!
With so many different technologies to choose from, it’s easy to become overwhelmed.
In “The Future Of Disruptive Technologies”, any young adult or professional in their mid-careers stuck with old technologies can take the first step to grasp both the present and future impacts of technology… and how to leverage each.Amazon
Read online The Future of Disruptive Technologies by Dr. Srikanth Gaddam
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has its unique value.