The Prophetic War of Words by Vince Baker
Learn secrets on how to win the war of words from creation to the battle of Armageddon
A personal message from the author:
I felt led to write this book because I know many people need help with the words that come out of their mouths. God revealed to me secrets about winning the War of Words that has been going since the beginning of time.
— Vince Baker
Since the beginning of creation, there has been a Prophetic War of Words that will continue until the battle of Armageddon. This war is about God's words against the devil's words. All of humanity is caught in the middle of this war. In the last days, God has destined His church to relearn ancient secrets revealed to Old Testament prophets, historical men of God, and the closest of Jesus' disciples in Winning The War Of Words. This book is a Prophetic Warfare Manual for every believer who wants to learn the secrets of gaining the upper hand when fighting the good fight of faith.
Discover answers to these questions:
- When did the war of words start?
- How do you speak to a mountain and make it move?
- What are the 16 Laws of Faith?
- How do you get all of your words to come to pass?
- What is the lost art of rebuking?
- What words did David use to defeat Goliath?
- Why did Jezebel have to send a messenger to Elijah?
- Why does the antichrist speak blasphemies against God?
- How will Jesus defeat the antichrist and false prophet?
With over 30 years of prophetic hands-on training from God, Vince Baker brings a unique and timely perspective from the Word of God for the body of Christ. The Divine Revelations Vince has received from the Holy Spirit are destined to enlighten and encourage others.Amazon
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has it's unique value.