Use The Right Body Language
Tips how to use the right body language
- Sit straight but remain relaxed
- Align your body with the one you are talking to
- Do not cross your hands or legs, it suggests you are closed to the discussion
- Keep your arms in resting position
- Use gentle hand gestures when you speak
- Smile a little bit, show happiness, it makes positive atmosphere around you
- Look into you partner's eyes
- Nod if you agree with a thought
The importance of gestures are showed, that also Google is working on the technology that can translate hand gestures to speech. See the following video.
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has it's unique value.