Letting Go of Overthinking in Relationships and Relationships Anxiety Workbook by Robert J. Charles
Rewire Your Anxious Brain to Fix an Unhealthy Relationship, Stop Toxic Thoughts and Discover Your Attachment Style
Are you ready to free yourself from the draining cycle of constant overthinking and finally enjoy your relationships on a personal level?
Think it’s about time you waved the anxiety goodbye and found yourself in a way that truly allowed you to be present in your relationships?
Letting Go of Overthinking in Relationships and Relationships Anxiety is an incredible resource to drain your own inner toxicity and live life to the full like never before.
Inside Letting Go of Overthinking in Relationships and Relationships Anxiety, you will discover:
- The overthinking and anxiety cycle
- How overthinking and anxiety impact one's life
- Relationship anxiety
- Possible causes of relationship anxiety
- The negative impact of relationship anxiety on your relationship
- Brain exercises to rewire your anxious brain
- Working on trust and intimacy issues
- Creating healthy relationship habits
- The benefits of decluttering
- Mind and space decluttering
- Healthy coping habits for the overthinker
- And a whole lot more!
You’ll find that not only does it change your relationship, but it will also changes your life! Perfect when you want the sense of perspective that will allow you to live on your own terms anywhere on your journey through life.
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has its unique value.