Laugh-A-Lot: Clean Dad Jokes For Kids by Terry and Deborah Pugh
Laugh-A-Lot: Clean Dad Jokes For Kids promises limitless amusement and treasured family memories. This hilarious collection of dad jokes will provide hours of side-splitting enjoyment for youngsters and their families.
You will discover:
- Endless fun and entertainment for youngsters and their families as they explore hilarious dad jokes in chapters such as “Animals Gone Wild,” “Food Frenzy Fiesta,” “School Shenanigans,” “Adventure Time Outdoors,” “Holiday Hilarity,” and “Mind-Bending Riddles.”
- Shared moments of happiness and amusement create unforgettable memories, building a sense of closeness and family bonding.
- With a wide selection of jokes, puns, and profound fun facts after every joke that ensure endless delight, this book provides hours of side-splitting entertainment.
- Encourages children to appreciate comedy and create precious moments with loved ones, fostering a sense of unity and family bonding.
- Encourages laughter and entertainment with a selection of hilarious dad jokes that include puns, and wordplay.
- Provides a choice of themes and chapters, ensuring a diverse reading experience that caters to a variety of interests and tastes.
- A special chapter dedicated to challenging riddles tests readers' problem-solving abilities, engaging their thoughts in a fun and stimulating way.
- Ellicites laughter and joy in the hearts and minds of readers, creating a memorable reading experience filled with laughter and cherished memories.
Laugh-a-Lot: Dad Jokes for Kids 2023 Edition will make you laugh and leave you with fond memories.
Excerpt from Laugh-A-Lot: Clean Dad Jokes For Kids © Copyright 2023 Terry and Deborah Pugh
Chapter 1: Animals Gone Wild
Welcome to the wild and wacky world of animal jokes! Get ready to unleash your laughter as we dive into a collection of jokes featuring furry, feathery, and scaly creatures that will tickle your funny bone.
What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
FUN FACT: Black bears have 42 teeth, while grizzly bears have canine teeth, incisors, premolars, and molars. As bears get older, their premolar teeth can deteriorate or fall out.
Why did the lion always lose at cards?
Because he was playing with cheetahs!
FUN FACT: The relationship between lions and cheetahs is one of competition. Both species feed on similar prey, so they don't get along with each other. Lions are bigger than cheetahs, so it's easy
for lions to steal meals from cheetahs.
Why don't ants ever get sick?
Because they have little anty-bodies!
FUN FACT: Ants are also able to keep illness at bay through a number of hygienic mechanisms, like removing garbage and the bodies of dead colony members from their nests.
How do bees get to school?
By school buzz!
FUN FACT: Bees buzz when they fly because they flap their wings at a rapid rate of 200-230 times per second. This rapid wing beat causes the air around the bee to vibrate, which travels to our ear and we interpret as a buzzing sound.
What's a duck's favorite snack?
FUN FACT: Wild ducks and geese feed on a variety of grains and grasses, aquatic plants, and invertebrates, all naturally found in the wild. When eaten in combination, these foods are nutritionally balanced and provide everything a wild duck or goose needs to survive.
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has it's unique value.