Setting Boundaries to Find Peace with Narcissists & Codependents by Robert J. Charles
How to Communicate with Toxic People to Free Yourself From Manipulation and Gaslighting Without Feeling Guilty (Growth Book 2)
Do you find yourself constantly being overwhelmed and intimidated by a small number of people who seem to dominate your life?
Are you losing your sense of self, which is used to define your individuality?
You can do anything and be anyone you want to be. Make sure your life is built on the right foundation. The problem is that when toxicity enters your life, you may fall deeper and deeper into the darkness without even realizing it.
But there is hope on the horizon because…
…you can rebalance yourself internally by standing up, setting boundaries, and saying that enough is well and truly enough. It sounds easy when you say it like this, but it’s not, which is why a guide would be so helpful. Luckily for you, I’ve just published what you need…
Setting Boundaries to Find Peace with Narcissists & Codependents is for anyone who wants to find themselves again amidst the toxic chaos and endless drama that living and connecting with someone toxic can manifest. See it as your guiding light that will illuminate the path you need to walk on. Everything about your life will begin to fall right into place.
Inside Setting Boundaries to Find Peace with Narcissists & Codependents, you're going to learn about:
- Who a narcissist is and who a codependent is
- Why codependent relationships are unhealthy
- Narcissistic codependent relationships
- Putting an end to a narcissistic codependent relationship
- The common tactics of the narcissist and how to disarm them
- Understanding the dynamics of a toxic relationship
- Breaking free from a toxic relationship
- Dealing with a narcissist/codependent family member
- Communicating with toxic people
- The secret to setting healthy boundaries without starting an argument
- Healing after leaving a toxic relationship
- And a whole lot more!
These hints, tips, and insights will allow you to be the real You again in a way that you can look back and be truly thankful for the years to come. If this sounds like something you want to challenge yourself to do, there’s only one thing you need to do, my friend…Amazon
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has its unique value.