Book Marketing Secrets by Albert Griesmayr
The 10 fundamental secrets for selling more books and creating a successful book publishing career
Message from the author:
“As a book marketing consultant for more than 100 authors over the last couple of years, I noticed that my most successful authors have something in common. They all have a superior understanding of book marketing. They all know what it takes to create book projects that bring in passive income every month.
Bringing this knowledge, the know-how of the fundamentals of successful book marketing, in a concise form to my clients was an affair of my heart, as I know how much blood, sweat, and tears it needs to finish a book project. Being able to give my authors a guide at the beginning, that would provide them with the underlying recipe for creating perennial bestsellers, that bring in income every month, definitely made me more happy and helped my clients to reach consistent book sales faster.
Now the book is available to all authors for the first time, which makes me very happy.”
— Albert Griesmayr
What distinguishes successful books from the ones that fail?
What distinguishes the most successful books from your own books?
Book Marketing Secrets unveils the underlying recipe for creating perennial bestsellers. It uncovers the secrets applied by the most successful authors and publishing houses today. Take a look behind the curtains, and discover what authors like J.K. Rowling, Russell Brunson, and Mark Dawson are doing differently in order to celebrate breakthrough success in book publishing.
In Book Marketing Secrets, you’ll discover:
- How to create a perennial bestseller that sells on autopilot and brings in passive income every month
- How to market your book in a way that is guaranteed for success
- How to establish a system for getting reviews which brings you reader feedback and online reviews on autopilot
- How to find the 20% of effort that results in 80% of your book sales
- How to create stunning book covers that outperform the market
- How to create winning book descriptions that are based on proven blueprints
- Why the early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese – and what this has to do with your success as an author
- What the big publishers do not want you to know
- And much, much more….
Book Marketing Secrets includes:
- Countless proven strategies, methods, and tactics for your publishing success
- The 10 secrets of successful book publishing
- More than 25 practical examples and checklists
- An invitation to unlock a special surprise gift
- The Ultimate Book Marketing Secrets Cheat-sheet
Book Marketing Secrets is your ultimate blueprint for creating a perennial bestseller by mastering the fundamentals of successful book publishing. Written by Albert Griesmayr, founder & CEO of the book publishing company Scribando | Novelify, whose personal clients from more than 15 countries have sold more than 2 million copies worldwide. Follow more than 100,000 people who watch his insights on book marketing online, and get the unfair advantage for your publishing business today.
Book Marketing Secrets allows you to instantly improve your book marketing and sell more books by mastering the fundamentals of book publishing. Hone your skills with the more than 25 practical exercises and checklists presented throughout the book.
Book Marketing Secrets is your key to unlocking the treasure chest of book marketing.
Learn what it takes to create a perennial bestseller, learn how to apply the secrets, and sell more books today, tomorrow, and in the future.