Click and Grow Rich by Paul Browning
Escape the Rat Race, Work Online, and Live Anywhere
Forget the idea of working for 40+ years and then retiring comfortably on your pension. Those days are long gone. Forget the idea of investing in property or the stock market. They are all crashing, and people are losing their shirts.
The perfect time to start an online business is now. It can be done in your spare time for next to no costs and zero risk, be run in your spare time, and takes very little know-how. You don’t even need to know how to code anymore because websites are built with drag-and-drop software or pre-built templates you can easily tweak.
Every day, people just like you are turning their hobbies and interests into e-books, videos, membership websites, or profitable blogs.
This step-by-step guide to making a living online shows you how to:
- Brainstorm ideas for products to sell
- Research the market to see if you have a winning idea
- Find your competitor’s weaknesses to outsell and outperform them
- Get your product online and take payments
- Build a list of loyal subscribers with your own email newsletter
- Automate your business so it works while you sleep
- Write compelling copy that sells
- Create a membership website
- Find a virtual assistant to take care of your admin
- Use Search Engine tactics to rank highly
- Create e-books, videos, and email coaching programs
- Joint venture with experts and sell their products
- Launch a product the right way
- Use advanced sales and marketing techniques
- Sell other people’s products through affiliate marketing
If you are a complete novice or already have experience running an online business, this beginner-to-expert guide will teach you valuable lessons on product creation, online marketing, and website automation.Amazon
My profession is online marketing and development (10+ years experience), check my latest mobile app called Upcoming or my Chrome extensions for ChatGPT. But my real passion is reading books both fiction and non-fiction. I have several favorite authors like James Redfield or Daniel Keyes. If I read a book I always want to find the best part of it, every book has it's unique value.